Did you know that the seed of the avocado is one of the most nutritious and often thrown out parts of this superfood?
Avocados are a delicious and nutritious fruit and very beneficial for your health. But their seed (which tends to be thrown away) can be eaten since it has many more medicinal properties than the rest of the fruit itself. 70% of the amino acids that this fruit is found in its seed. What’s more, avocados contain more soluble fiber than any other food.
Health Benefits of Avocado Seeds
- It is an antioxidant and prevents cell aging
- Rejuvenate your skin. Their potent antioxidants can rebuild collagen, repair cell damage caused by free radicals
- Natural anti-inflammatory reduce pain, swelling, stiffness, and loss of joint function
- Amino acid content great for excess cholesterol and triglycerides treatment and as coronary disease prevention
- Helps fight diseases caused by microbes, fungus, and parasites
- Improve your digestive system used to treat dysentery, gastric ulcers, and other digestive issues
- Fat burning high in fiber, maintain your blood sugar levels
- Aphrodisiac properties for increasing libido
- Prevents tumor growth thanks to its flavonol content
- Regulates thyroid disorders
I loved learning about the avocado seed. Thank you.
Will not make Chi gong tonight. See you tomorrow at 3.